Are you prepared to conquer the most challenging cybersecurity threats?
BreachQuest is your trusted partner when your business has been compromised. Our team of former NSA, DoD, and US Cyber Command operators can respond immediately with an unparalleled capability to deliver best-in-class incident response, regardless of where you are located.
Is Blue Team team-based work not for you? Want to play the role of the adversary? We are looking for strong offensive-minded individuals. We use open-source tools, some proprietary tools, and dabble in exploit development. We are looking to expand our Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) division by hiring another Red Team / Penetration Testing team member with at least one year of experience and excellent communication skills.
- Perform red teaming, penetration testing, security assessments, and social engineering
- Perform manual security testing on external/internal networks, web/mobile applications, and physical/wireless/social engineering assessments
- Develop scripts and security tools to enhance BQ'sred team and pen test capabilities
- Help improve the OCO team’s offensive workflows, processes, techniques, and methodologies
- Communicate findings from both technical and business perspectives to clients
- Assist with running offensive engagements (Scoping, client meetings, technical testing, remediation, and training)
- Estimated travel is up to 10%. (Most current OCO work is performed remotely.)
Who you are:
- You have a fascination with solving challenging cybersecurity problems
- You have 1+ years of offensive coordination experience
- Collaborative attitude, high humility and a willingness to approach incidents with a learning mindset
- Understanding of cybersecurity terminology, trends, and innovation directions.
Hard Skills/Core Competencies
- Experience with manual attack methodologies, red teaming, and/or penetration testing
- Experience with scripting/programming (e.g., PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Familiarity with Azure and AWS
- OSEE, OSCE, OSCP, OSWP, GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH or similar certifications
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or other related fields) or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
BreachQuest to our Employees:
Though we are headquartered in Texas, we are a remote-friendly company - if you feel that you are a great fit we encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also propound the notion of a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We constructed our benefits package alongside this to prove that just as you look after our clients, we'll look after you. From our PTO to our L+D policies, you having everything you need (including a little fun) is paramount to us:
- Generous paid time off, sick and personal days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Long term & short term disability
- Professional development stipend
- 401[k] plan - matched at 5%